Speranze per le iniziative contro le fur farm

« Older   Newer »

I climb, I slip, I fall

Group
    Graphic Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Leggete la lettera che mi ha inviato l'associazione contro le fur farms. Una buona notizia c'è, non demordiamo!

Dear Lisa,

After receiving complaints from PETA members and supporters who were concerned that women's fashion retailer Boston Proper was selling fur in its catalogs and online, we immediately wrote to the company and urged it to go fur-free.

We are happy to announce that Boston Proper listened to our concerns about the cruelty that animals who are killed for their fur endure and announced that it would immediately stop buying fur. The company will be completely fur-free as of January 1, 2010!

Terrified and crammed in unsanitary cages for their entire lives, animals on fur farms are often stomped, bludgeoned, and beaten before they are skinned alive. Boston Proper has joined forward-thinking clothing retailers like Urban Outfitters, Zappos, Juicy Couture, Polo Ralph Lauren, Gap, Forever 21, and dozens of other companies and designers in no longer supporting animal abuse.

Upon making the decision not to buy any more items made of fur, Boston Proper President Sheryl Clark said, "In the end, one piece is one too many." A spokesperson for Boston Proper told PETA, "It is with pleasure that we adopt our new policy of 'no fur' and sincerely hope other companies follow suit."

Please take a moment to contact Boston Proper and thank the company for its compassionate decision to go fur-free. And when bundling up against the cold this season, remember that there are plenty of stylish and warm alternatives to fur, leather, and wool.

Thank you for your compassion for animals.

Sincerely,
    Tracy Reiman
    Executive Vice President

Traduzione:
    (waiting...)

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Grazie Lisa :)

3. So'-So' Klein

User deleted

oooh lisa *.*